The Arkus-class was an early third-generation trader that began service early in the twenty-second century. However, it has been a very popular and reliable design and is still in use to this date.
This class allowed small companies as well as individuals to conduct business across interstellar distances. With a payload of one thousand tons, the 83 meter long Arkus became the ship of choice during the first half of that century.
- BUILDER: Starcrafter Unlimited
- LENGTH: 83 meters, 250 feet
- COMPLEMENT: 7 officers, 18 crew.
- PURPOSE: Mixed good transport and trader
- INTERSTELLAR SPEED: 0.14 ly per day.